Product Description
Boss audio cx122d chaos series 12" single voice coil subwoofer with a custom mono-piece cone.
| List Price: | $56.00 |
| Price: | $33.99 |
| as of Mon, 04 Mar 2013 01:41:45 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2903 in Car Audio or Theater
- Brand: BOSS
- Model: CX122D
- Released on: 2010-03-01
- Format: CD-ROM
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 13.00" h x 6.00" w x 13.00" l, 7.80 pounds
Features
- 12-inch subwoofer with 1400 watts maximum power handling
- 4-Ohm impedance
- Custom-tooled, high-efficiency injection cone
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 3kHz
- Mounting Depth: 4-3/4 Inches
Amazon.com
One look and you'll know why they're called Chaos Exxtreme, but form follows function--these subs are ready to deliver some serious low-end without too much damage to your wallet. The CX122 is a 12-inch sub packing 1400 Watts of maximum power.
CX122 Specifications
- Power Handling, Peak: 1400 Watts
- Power Handling, RMS: 700 Watts
- Cone Material: Custom-Tooled, High-Efficiency Injection Cone
- Voice Coil: Single
- Efficiency (1 Watt/1 Meter): 94dB
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 3kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 4-3/4 Inches
What's in the Box
Boss CX122D 12" Subwoofer 4-Ohm Voice Coils
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
9 of 10 people found the following review helpful.works great 4 me
By John
I bought this sub with very high hopes for great bass with the 1400 watt pyle amp that i bought from amazon at the same time and i was not let down! I have it hooked up in my house with a small 640 watt power acoustic amp which aint that great but it dont drag the sub down on quality. What i like most with this sub is that it has deep hard hitting very good sounding bass no matter where i put it, and it can be heard from a distance! Another thing i like about this sub is that it would be hard to damage because of the hard material it is made of. I do not have any downs on this product from Amazon, im proud of my purchase and i DEFINATELY recomend you to buy this sub if you want a lous system, i plan to buy three more myself, one more for my car when i get it from the shop and two to keep hooked up in my house! Thank you for your time and i hope i helped you with your descision.
Follow up; ok, so i have had two of these now for seems like a year lol, they still function like new. i have gotten a bunch of new stuff as like bigger amp wire, a 2 farad cap, custom seald doul sub box, and so on. these things turn heads like crazy let me tell you. they make my trunk look like its coming off the car, my doors litteraly flex, ant it shakes the concrete floor in my house. with the right setup these thimgs are killer. when ppl i kno hear my system they ask where i got the money!! lol an i love it cuz these are so cheap!! i dont see where u could go wrong
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Better than expected
By Big R
I've had many systems in the past and decided to buy this sub just because of the price. I was just looking for a little bump in my new ride but nothing to extreme. I honestly didnt expect much from a $30 sub and when i seen the size of the magnet i though for sure it was gunna be weak. I was very surprised when i hooked it up in a ported box, this thing hits pretty hard. If your hesitant about buying it dont be, this sub is worth every penny and sounds good.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Best for the price
By Deciderio
I stumbled upon this sub as I was looking for something cheap that would give me good sound. So I took a chance and purchased this sub. When I got it I was happy, it looked nice and it have a ring to put around the sub for extra decoration. So I put it in an enclosure that I had and hooked it up to my amp and tried it out. I was surprised at the sound, I couldn't help it but smile.
I enjoy bass, I like it when my car rattles, I got exactly what I needed from the sub. I delivers clean bass and it shakes my whole car, my car is small it's a Toyota Camry. I have a 800 watt amp hocked up to this and it powers on 400 as I have 2 subs. One is an old Rockford Fosgate.
I actually like this sub so much that I am going to purchase another one, I bought my first one for 30 bucks and it hasn't blown out on me and it has almost been 1 full year. So if your thinking about buying this and you have 30 bucks to spare do it I promise you, you won't regret it.
No comments:
Post a Comment