Product Description
Kenwood KFCW3013 / KFCW3013PS / KFCW3013PS 12 Car Subwoofer
| List Price: | $51.57 |
| Price: | $33.99 |
| as of Mon, 04 Mar 2013 01:41:52 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #10384 in Car Audio or Theater
- Size: 12-Inch
- Brand: Kenwood
- Model: KFC-W3013PS
- Dimensions: 10.00 pounds
Features
- New - Bare Drive
- 0-Day Warranty
- Kenwood KFC-W3013PS
- Kenwood KFC-W3013PS - 12 Single 4 ohm Performance Series Car Subwoofer
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
21 of 21 people found the following review helpful.Perfect for such an insane low price
By fordjameson
I've loved this sub ever since I got it out of the box. Here are some things to remember when using this. 1: Don't under power this thing, I'd say at least 300w rms, but would recommend 400 or 500w. I have mine at 450w and it sounds awesome with no distorting at all. 2: Use the correct size enclosure or it won't sound good. I had mine in a small ported box at about 1.25 cubic feet.. and I only thought it sounded good. Ported enclosure with this sub should be at least 2 cu. ft. I went and got a good dual ported box at Car Toys, and all I can say is dear lord.. I went and soundproofed my trunk because it felt like the trunk would fall away from my car haha. So if you have a box that is the correct size, and the right power going into it, I would definitely say to go for it and buy this thing. It hits great, and gets all the lows and even highs. And for $30, are you kidding me? When I ordered mine earlier in the year it was like $45. At Car Toys here it's selling for over $100.. This is sooooo lowwww! And I also just ordered my second one as well.
Hope this review helps a few people considering that I just spent 10 minutes to write this review!
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.AWSOME
By Dan
Had the Kenwood KFC w3012s....Upgraded To These!!! They Came To My House In About 4 Days...I Put Them In A Box...AND THE REST IS HISTORY!!!! I've Never Seen My Trunk Flex So Hard. BUY THIS PRODUCT!
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Bangin!
By Eric Tran
Boy believe me when I say these things be BUMPN! I bought a pair matched with a Kenwood 1800 900RMS AMP. Long story shot, I had it at only 25 vol and swear to you that my ears were flapping, low key hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment